Saturday, October 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

Nathaniel and I have watched this show throughout our entire relationship, which is coming up on three years now! We (probably more so I) love it! This past Tuesday, we were able to see it live. We had a great time, it was incredibly entertaining!

This is us waiting for the show to start... we're really excited here :)



This is one of my favorite dances from the most recent season. It was so fun to watch live, people went crazy!! I heart Twitch.



Here is another favorite, a waltz. The choreographer has a daughter who is severely mentally and physically impaired, he dedicated this dance to her because the only time she reacts is when she sees people move. It is beautiful... the first time I saw it, I definitely teared up :)



One last fav... this one is for you Mariah!

12 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! What a cute pic of the two of you!! I bet you were dancin in your seats!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Mark and I heart heart this show!!! Thats so cool you guys got to see it all live! We can't wait for the next season. Its great to know there is someone else who likes it as much as we do!

dani said...

Oh how fun! That show always reminds me of you because of that one season you guys used to come over and watch it. Good times. Cute picture of you two. See, you can take a cute picture! :)

Mariah Grace said...

Ray Ray! My sister! Thanks for that last dance- you know I love it! And, your hair is absolutely amazing! I love you both!

Lisa Payne said...

I'm so jealous you guys got to go! the YW pres in my ward went and took her husband and 2 kids...and her daughter brought a pair of dance shorts that she got signed by THE ENTIRE FREAKING CAST!!! so jealous!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Ya Ya Ya for a new post. So I freakin love you so much and am so glad that we met....seriously what would we do without each other in this block ha ha.... I am so jealous you got to go to dancing with the stars...way jealous :( oh ya and your gorgeous

Alissa Mott said...

How fun!!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!! I love the last video and song!!! That song is my favorite!! (Rob loves that song too, every time he hears it he picks up Amirra and starts dancing with her, too cute)

Unknown said...

You are spoiled girl!!!

Thanks for posting all those so we could watch them over and over again!

Brooke {B} said...

Hi Rachel! Im so glad that you left a comment on my blog... it has been so long since I have talked to you! I think the last time was when we ran into each other at Nordstrom Rack. You look gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that you guys were as hooked on Prison Break as we are... it is soo good. I feel like its all we ever do now :) Anyway, thanks for leaving the comment and we will for sure keep in touch.

Devin and Jade said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Nathanial is so awesome for taking you!

Stacy said...

Hey Rach,
Just checking in with you I have not talked to you in forever!! My cousin Brigette said she met you and had nothing but nice things to say about you. I told her she was dead on and that you are way fun too. You need to keep up on you blog so we can keep in touch. Take care!!