Friday, July 25, 2008

NATHANIEL IS TRYING OUT FOR AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!

Okay so just for fun- (I know many of you already know this) Nathaniel decided to go try out, with his sister Rebecca, for American Idol! He left at five o'clock this morning!!! I just talked to him and he said that he is in a stadium with 3000 other hopefuls. Rebecca promised me that she would take a lot of pictures... so as soon as I know how to put pictures on my blog, they will be there and we all can see more of their adventure. We'll see what happens, though Nathaniel did make it on price is right. He won a life time supply of Peeps LOL!! C'mon that's got to mean something :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, that is so fun. Go Nathaniel!! I didn't realize they were in AZ?? I will be checking back soon...

Marisa and Rob said...

Cool!! A life time supply of Peeps uhu!! Good job!! When does that price of right air with Nathaniel on it? Also American Idol uhu!! Cool stuff.

Erich and Katie said...

That is awesome that they tried out! I am doing great! Loving Utah, I never thought I would say that haha. I am looking forward to moving home to AZ though. Yes I am majoring in special ed and I start student teaching in September and will graduate in Dec!! Can't wait! How is your program. ASU right?? Your birthday is coming up next week (don't ask how I remember these things haha) anything fun planned??